This is the blog for History 128, LGBTQ History of the U.S., Claremont McKenna College, spring 2019. It is open only to members of the class. Please post items relevant to the themes of our course, and please comment on other posts as well. Check back regularly for updates!
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
A Star-Studded Play about Prop. 8
As I was watching the ads for and against Prop 8, clips from this play titled "8" came up as suggestions. I've been watching a few clips and eventually found the play in its entirety - it's incredibly well done, funny, full of incredible actors, heart wrenching, and definitely worth watching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tom of Finland House
Last weekend, I went to an art gallery opening at the Tom of Finland House in LA. The house has been around for a long time and has been a...
-
As we were discussing in class today John D'Emilio's article about capitalism and economy, I thought that this bit of global news wa...
-
The modern day hijra is an entertainer, a spiritual entity and involved in sex work. They wear saris and colorful makeup and are treated as...
-
https://www.lambdalegal.org/dont-erase-us/faq#Q1 Here is a quick FAQ page from Lamda Legal on anti-LGBT curriculum (so-called "No Pro...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.