(Just in case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvpGzeXUFR8)
This is the blog for History 128, LGBTQ History of the U.S., Claremont McKenna College, spring 2019. It is open only to members of the class. Please post items relevant to the themes of our course, and please comment on other posts as well. Check back regularly for updates!
Thursday, April 25, 2019
What does a marriage look like?
(Just in case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvpGzeXUFR8)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tom of Finland House
Last weekend, I went to an art gallery opening at the Tom of Finland House in LA. The house has been around for a long time and has been a...
-
As we were discussing in class today John D'Emilio's article about capitalism and economy, I thought that this bit of global news wa...
-
The modern day hijra is an entertainer, a spiritual entity and involved in sex work. They wear saris and colorful makeup and are treated as...
-
https://www.lambdalegal.org/dont-erase-us/faq#Q1 Here is a quick FAQ page from Lamda Legal on anti-LGBT curriculum (so-called "No Pro...
I really liked this video/piece! It really brings up the ways people are able to manipulate the benefits that marriage as an institution gives people. I also thought it was interesting to see how there are different kinds of long term, lasting love that doesn't necessarily need to be sexual.
ReplyDelete